5-axis clamping systems
5-axis clamping vise are suitable for five-sided workpiece machining.
Clamping technology variety for 5-axis machines and pallet automation. With us you will find the right clamping vise for every clamping task. 5-axis clamps are suitable for five-sided workpiece machining. Our product range extends from center clamps/centric clamps, small parts clamps to power clamping systems. Reduce your setup times with our 5-axis vises. Guaranteed fast conversion thanks to extremely simple handling is just as convincing as practical features and great flexibility. All GRESSEL 5-axis clamps offer very good accessibility during complete workpiece machining.
5-axis clamp: the most important in a nutshell
When is which 5-axis clamp suitable?
Which 5-axis clamping vise is suitable for which machine depends on many factors, such as machine table size, machine room, workpiece size, type of automation, pallet size, complete 6-sided machining desired, accessibility, quick-change jaws, screwable jaws, clamping with lever quick clamping, handling, clamping force, clamping range, etc.
Ask our distribution engineers, they will be happy to show you our complete 5-axis fleet. We have the largest 5-axis clamp program on the market and there is certainly a suitable 5-axis clamp for all requirements.
Which 5-axis clamp has the highest clamping force?
The 5-axis clamp SC5X has a max. clamping force of 50 kN.
Is it possible to test the different 5-axis clamping vises?
Yes, you can test all our clamping vises free of charge in your production.
On which 5-axis machine can GRESSEL clamps be used?
All our 5-axis clamps are compatible on almost all 5-axis machines.
We will be happy to provide you with further information such as application examples, 3D data, clamping options, etc. Please contact us directly via the contact form.
Is it possible to finish all 6 workpiece sides very precisely with a GRESSEL 5-axis clamp?
Yes, with our 5-axis clamping vise SC5X it is possible to machine all six workpiece sides in one 5-axis clamp. The practical 6 sides function in the SC5X enables a very precise OP20.
5-AXIS CLAMPING VISE SC5X
CNC machines, machining centers, milling machines automations
- Very good accessibility from all sides
- System jaws can be changed without tools (quick jaw change)
- Active pull-down for precise machining of finished parts
- Convertible from mechanical tensioner to automated 5-axis clamping system
- Largest basic clamping stroke on the market of 130 mm
- Clamping range from 0 – 687 mm
- Clamping range quick adjustment
- Short setup times due to easy handling
Centric vise C2.0
5-AXIS MACHINES, PALLET HANDLING, 5-AXIS PROCESSING CENTRES
- Protected spindle for high safety and easiest handling
- Simple jaw interface for making your own jaws
- Variants centric, fixed , floating jaw
- Base body nickel plated
- Large modular program
- Over 50 system jaws for high flexibility
- Ideal clamping vise for pallet automation
Small parts centric vise C3
The smallest vise with the strongest bite
- Clamping small workpieces with 16kN
- Jaws quick change without tools
- Compact design also suitable for multiple clamping, pallets, pyramids or clamping tombstones
- Stainless base body for a long lifetime
- Centering clamping vise for small parts with intgerated pull-down
5-axis power clamping vise grepos-5X
5-axis machining, simultaneous machining with the power pack
- Power clamping with lever quick clamping 160°
- Low base body allows good accessibility
- Lever quick clamping, workpieces are clamped in seconds
- No maintenance of the encapsulated power cassette necessary
- Workpiece machining on all 5 sides
- Encapsulated and protected spindle
- The encapsulated spindle provides protection against cooling fluid and chips
- Easy adjustment of the desired clamping force
- 15 variants grepos-5X and grepos-5X-C in low and high version