Clamping technology GRESSEL
We have been manufacturing clamping technology in Aadorf for 100 years. To help you increase your productivity, we also have clamping solutions in our range.
Clamping technology: pyramids, tombstones and clamping solutions
Efficient clamping solutions: Pyramids, tombstones and individual customer clamping solutions are part of our product range. We also have the largest range of clamping jaws on the market.
Clamping technology: the most important in a nutshell
By what percentage can productivity be increased with clamping pyramids?
With four workpieces on the machine, a time saving of 75% can be achieved. This is because the multiple clamping means that the tool has to be changed less frequently.
What material are the tombstones made of?
Our standard cast iron towers are made of EN-GJL-250 (GG 25) cast iron material.
How can an individual clamping solution be requested?
Clamping us for you, we have 100 years of clamping technology history, experienced sales technicians and engineers working for GRESSEL for many years in Aadorf. Send us your request directly via the contact form.
What special advantage do GRESSEL clamping solutions offer?
Due to our large standard clamping equipment modular system, we can always select the clamping solution, the most suitable clamping technology for you. Based on the standard clamping vise, the clamping vises can almost always be quickly and flexibly converted for further workpieces or new clamping tasks.
We find the right solution for you
- We have application specific special solutions for our customers
- Diverse clamping solutions for different component shapes
- The right solution for your clamping task
- Shorter machining times per workpiece
- We are happy to deal with complex workpieces and projects
Safe clamping without long pre-stamping
- Large clamping jaw variation for different customer requirements
- Clamping jaws grip without pre-stamping
- Top jaws
- Pendulum and adapter plates
- Clamping jaws for centric vices, vices and machine vices
- Raw and finished part clamping
- Grip jaws for soft aluminum or plastic
- Grip jaws for unhardened material
- Carbide-grip jaws for hardened material
- Individual clamping jaws