GRESSEL Workpiece supports
Quick placed and safe hold
The hardened and ground workpiece supports are not simply placed on the workpiece support in the clamping system, but are precisely guided in a finely milled groove and fixed with a spring. They are thus firmly mounted on the clamping system and secured against slipping or tipping over.
To move the workpiece supports, they only need to be slightly rotated radially. The workpiece supports are then released and can be freely positioned on the clamping system.
Magnetic workpiece sets
Exclusively for GRESSEL clamping devices with clearance on the underside
- Magnets mechanically immersed instead of glued in place
- flexible and efficient clamping
- stainless spring steel burnished
- height accuracy ± 0.01 mm
- material thickness 2.5 mm