We are your clamping technology partner for all 5-axis clamps!
Our latest 5-axis clamp SC5X – Easy handling and integrated pull-down for 6-sided machining.
All advantages for optimal and simple 5 + 6 side machining combined in one clamping device.
- Optional 5 + 6 sides machining by clamping one or both carrier jaws
- Jaws quick change without tools
- Optional fully enclosed spindles mechanically + hydraulically controlled
- Best accessibility from all sides and large basic clamping stroke of 130 mm
- Integrated internal elastomer damping to minimize vibrations
- Extensive modular jaw program
Large basic clamping stroke as standard
The SC5X has a basic clamping stroke of 130 mm. Compared to its market competitors, it has by far the largest basic stroke. This can be individually extended with different tie rod extensions depending on the base body length.
Clamping forces SC5X mechanical
Clamping forces SC5X-H hydraulic
Active pull-down of the quick-change jaw to the base jaw
By fixing both clamping jaws – via the two clamping screws – the internal mechanism causes a small jaw movement with active pull-down on the workpiece. Due to this pull-down, a complete and very precise machining of the 6th side can be realized with the SC5X.
Three clamping options
The SC5X offers the following options for mounting on the machine table integrated in the 5-axis vise. Optional: positioning and mounting holes on customer request
Have we aroused your interest?
Then you are welcome to contact us.
Our sales engineers will be happy to advise you on the subject of 5-axis clamping device SC5X.
Our sales engineers will be happy to support you here.